This Earth Day, we are bringing together our partners and supporters at the beautiful Vancouver Maritime Museum to celebrate our 20-year legacy and learn about our ongoing projects.
We invite you – a member of our Ecotrust Canada family – to join us for an evening of cocktails, connections, and stories of success.
By bike: The Maritime Museum is right on the seawall bike path, at the foot of the Cypress Street bike route – can’t miss it!
By bus: Routes 2, 22, and 32 run along Cornwall. The closest stop is at Cornwall and Cypress.
By car: Streetside parking is very limited. Additional parking lots can be found at:
- Maritime Museum – $3 per hour, 1.5 hours max
- Museum of Vancouver / HR MacMillan Space Centre – $6 flat rate
- Kits Beach – $3.25 per hour, $11 max
Our 20th anniversary celebration will continue throughout the year with nods to the communities and sectors who have helped shape us and our work.
Events to include:
- Snowshoeing tour with Ecotrust Canada foresters
- Fishing charter with Ecotrust Canada fisheries staff
- Wine and cheese night with Ecotrust Canada staff
- Walking pub tour in Ecotrust Canada’s stomping grounds
- Other community events
Further details will be announced soon. Tickets go on sale at our April 22nd anniversary party – join us that night to reserve your tickets first!
We are deeply grateful to the following organizations for their support of our celebration events.