The Amp – its name inspired by our location in the old BC Electric Building – is a coworking space anchored by Ecotrust Canada. The Amp’s mission is to offer supportive, affordable, creative space for organizations and individuals working towards positive change. Our space is ideal for those who would like to connect and collaborate with like-minded people.
Twenty One organizations currently call The Amp home, with space for a few more:
- Ecotrust Canada
- Brinkman Climate
- Climate Smart
- Fraser Riverkeeper
- Happy City
- Harbour Publishing
- Light House Sustainable Building Centre
- New Market Funds
- Reel 2 Real International Film Festival
- T. Buck Suzuki Environmental Foundation
- Catalyst Community Developments Society
- The J.W McConnell Family Foundation
- Solstice Sustainability Works
- WWF Canada
- TurnLeaf Consulting
- Etho Studio
- Kids Up Front Vancouver
- Community Energy Association
- Green Technology Education Centre
Whether you’re part of a team or flying solo, The Amp has a place for you. We offer all the typical office amenities plus a friendly community vibe.
Hold your next meeting or gathering in a beautiful renovation of one of Vancouver’s grandest heritage buildings. And conveniently located near the Stadium-Chinatown Skytrain station, we’re just a hop, skip, and a jump from downtown Vancouver.
For More Information
Visit TheAmpVancouver.ca for desk rentals and room rates.