Ecotrust Canada provides a suite of cost-effective services to help small- and medium-sized enterprises grow and green their business operations. From structuring shareholder agreements for start-up enterprises and business plans to helping small businesses broker capital and offering fundraising support, to introducing Climate Smart service and eco-certification, we work to bolster the triple-bottom line of enterprises, making them more competitive in a socially and environmentally responsible way.
We have worked with a diverse array of enterprises including small business, cooperatives, enterprising nonprofits, locally owned corporations and Aboriginal business. Our clients have included:
- Iisaak Forest Resources, an FSC-certified, native-owned forestry company in Clayoquot Sound.
- Trilogy Fish Co., a locally owned sustainable seafood company in Clayoquot Sound
- Pacific Coast Fishermen’s Conservation Company, a licence bank owned by a group of BC hook-and-line groundfish companies
- Nuu-chah-nulth Seafood Development Corporation, a First Nations seafood company
- Bella Bella Fish, a fish processing company owned by the Heiltsuk Nation on the Central Coast
- Atleo Air, local transportation company in Clayoquot Sound
- Native Fishing Association, an organization that owns fishing licences and quota for BC First Nations